Smarty was one more things which was looking very egly no proper identetion, formatting, comments. No uniformity within the codes. I clean up most of the smarty templates, there are still some more which I will clean up this week.
In PHP, I clean up most part of PHP script, I feel very sorry that I didnt concetrated initially on my code which leads to this.
Some notes I took from this incident
-Always write good code, think before writing the code.
-Analyse it in every aspect, how it can help you in future.
-Is your code is easy to modify in future.
-Can I use the same code in other projects too.
I already started implementing this earlier but not on this project, that was mistake from my side.
But finally I am happy that I clean up many things last week.